Monday, January 11, 2010

1 day left

I woke up this morning knowing I still have so much to do.. but now, there is so little time to do it all. As I was packing, it hit me. I am leaving for Rome tomorrow at 8:55 pm. Its been so far away for such a long time, that now that its tomorrow, I'm just getting a little nervous. Can I do this? Can I be independent of everyone here? Of course I can - I have to. At this point, there really isnt a choice.
This is it. Roma.
I am so excited for this, but as always, my fear of looking like a tourist, and not knowing the language is making me nervous as well. So is the fact that I am about to embark on a journey of a lifetime. All by myself. I can't wait to get into Rome, see everything, just soak it all in, then get to my apartment in the Trastevere neighborhood.
Ok, I still have a lot to do today, so I'll pick up with this later.
CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment