Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sitting in O'hare

So, I got here 4 hours early - just to be safe. It was a pretty smooth start, except that my bag as 3 km overweight - they gave me a cute little Lufthansa box (apparently its only United Airlines that only lets you check one bag, under 23 km) so anyway, I got through security and got to my gate. B16 - until I saw that the Gate said: Dubi.. Umm, not right. I went up and asked - they only said, yes of course, your just 4 hours early. So I sat down, hopped on the internet, and am writing! Its dark outside, except the blinking lights of planes out on the runway. I'm still not nervous. I think it might hit me as I sit in the airport in Munich.
The terminal is completely empty, except me, and a young asian mother feeding her baby a bottle, and some guy that just walked by me with a bag of McDonalds fries. Yum.
Mom called on skype, already comforting to hear her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment